Saturday, September 29, 2012

Random thoughts with random outputs

strike it out!

cinderella pact, what's your number? my best friend's girlfriend.the back-up plan.montecarlo.meet sally.bad teacher.from prada to nada.

these  words that I jotted down had something to do with somebody's  life.
Few days from now, I have to write something more scholarly and  educational for  amateur writer's like me. just scribbling and tinkering my key boards to squeeze my erroneous and hyper-psychotic mind (grossly defined  by my brainless brain).

so far, down to the edges of my thoughts, i 'll leave you hangin' . just hooked up when the sun's up.

before il sign off, never forget to  smile and learn to appreciate the minutest, ugliest, least important thing and person that you have  IN right now. who know's  this might be your last minute to appreciate them and thank the happiness and sadness they had caused you.
    
      sayonara!adios!hasta luego!

No comments: